Normal Fee Structuring
I am often asked "What are normal fees?"
- All fee agreements are in writing
- Some matters can be handled on a flat fee basis. A certian amount in advance to cover
- Criminal cases are typically handled on a flat-fee basis for specific services rendered.
- Civil cases such as contract disputes, family law issues, estate controversies are typically handled on an hourly rate with a retainer posted by the client.
- Personal injury, collection cases and alimony arrearage (in other words, owing alimony/past-due alimony) may be handled on a contingent fee basis.
- I do not charge for the first ½ hour of an office consultation.
Please contact me today to schedule an appointment for a free half hour initial consultation. Call 678-366-0730 and get the legal service you need.
Areas served: Alpharetta, Buckhead, Cumming, Decatur, Douglasville, Duluth, Dunwoody, John's Creek, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Cherokee County, Cobb County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Fulton County and Gwinnett County.
Alpharetta Attorney Edwin Saginar practices the following Areas of Law: Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense (Georgia and Federal Courts), Defense against Sex Offenses, Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Child Support Modification/Child Support Collection, Inadequate Security/Crime Victim, Sex Offenses.
File under: Atlanta lawyers, Alpharetta lawyers, attorneys, domestic law, business law, criminal defense.